Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!

Today was Jack's 3rd birthday and what a busy/fun day he had! He woke up to balloons and presents and a birthday muffin. Then off to school wearing his new Flyers jersey!


Singing Happy Birthday in the morning


opening presents


I LOVE my new jersey :)

Patrick and I brought cupcakes for his class at lunchtime and they all sang Happy Birthday. Jack even sang.... "Happy Birthday to me!" Too cute!



When Mike got home from work we went to the Build A Bear workshop. We had already bought a Flyers hockey uniform so we just made the bear, which Jack thought was really cool, and dressed him all up. His name is "Max".




Then off to dinner at TGIFridays. We had to convince him that they had really good chicken nuggets and french fries like Chik-fil-A. They even sang Happy Birthday and brought out an icecream sundae :) Jack did not like this at all, I think all the singing and clapping scared him. Patrick was happy eating all the icecream! Back home for his real Birthday cake. I think it came out pretty good, but if I had more time to plan it I would have done it differently, but Jack still loved it :)